Member of our Independent Advisory Board, Dr Rachel Free (Patent attorney, CMS) and other speakers from the CMS team will be evaluating the wide ranging impacts of Brexit for those operating in the MedTech sector. In the webinar they will cover:
- Medical device regulation – including CE mark and UKCA mark;
- IP – including patents, trade secrets, design rights, trade marks and data base rights;
- Parallel imports and exhaustion of IP rights;
- Tax – Brexit: a new threat or opportunity?;
- Procurement considerations – the UK’s new procurement regime;
- Environment – RoHS II, III and the UKCA mark in GB after Brexit; and
- Data protection.