The SS Great Britain, Bristol 17th May 2023
Invitation only – attendance free of charge
UK Naval Engineering Science and Technology (UKNEST) are delivering a conference to explore how AI can be exploited to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the Naval enterprise. The conference will be held on Wednesday 17th May 2023 (9:30am – 5pm) at The SS Great Britain, Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6TY and will include:
• Senior Naval and Subject Matter keynote speakers;
• A series of quick-fire presentations from MOD, Industry and Academia will stimulate and inform panel discussions to facilitate the identification of opportunities / challenges for achieving Artificial Intelligence at Scale in the Naval Domain;• Example topics could include the following:
Applications such as
• Design, Build & Through Life Support
• Training AI and Crew Teaming
• Operation & Control
• Real Time Application & Decision Making
Enablers & Challenges such as
• Acceptance/ Regulation/ V&V/ Governance
• Interoperability incl. Open Architectures
• Roadmap – How ambitious could Naval be?
Other areas/ ideas
• An opportunity for MOD, Industry and Academia to share expertise across 50+ organisations and to positively influence our approach to Artificial Intelligence.
We welcome attendance and presentations from organisations outside the defence sector.
If you would like to present a paper. Please email adam.rees-leona[email protected] abstracts will be required by 24th February 2023.